Altrient GSH Liposomal Glutathione
- Altrient GSH is the highest quality liposomal glutathione making it the most bioavailable oral form with up to 98% absorption
- Doctors and medical professionals worldwide are encouraging people to increase their glutathione levels
- Altrient GSH delivers this essential antioxidant where you need it most: transported directly into your cells
WHEAT FREE – GMO FREE – VEGAN
Altrient GSH (Glutathione Sulfhydryl) is the highest quality liposomal glutathione making it the most bioavailable oral form with up to 98% absorption
- GMO ingredients
- Meat products
- Soy protein
- Artiﬁcial colours
- Artificial ﬂavoursGUARANTEED LIPOSOMESWe guarantee a high quality and high concentration of liposomes in all our liposomal products.
- Liposomes are created in a gel/solution, they are not able to survive in a powder or pill form.
- Liposomes cannot be seen with the naked eye, their presence is confirmed with an electron microscope.Altrient GSH Nutritional Facts
Altrient GSH Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 1 Sachet (5.4mL)Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % RDA*
Setria L-Gutathione (reduced form) 450 mg †
Phospholipids 1,000 mg †
Of which phosphatidylcholine 500 mg †
* Recommended Daily Allowance
†RDA not established
Ingredients: Deionized Water, L-Glutathione, Lecithin Phospholipids, Alcohol (ethanol 12% w/w).
Contains no sugar, no starch, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, no meat products, no dairy products, no wheat, no gluten and no yeast.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not blend or vigorously agitate
Shelf Life: When stored properly Altrient C™ will stay 100% effective for a minimum of 18 months from the date of manufacture. The expiration date is on the bottom of each carton and on each packet as “EXP –/–”.
Take 1-2 sachets a day – Does not dissolve in liquid – Do not blend, process or put in hot water – Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice – Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption – It can be folded gently into a yoghurt
There are no reviews yet.